Congratulations on accepting the role as your Company's United Way Campaign Coordinator...you will help change lives in your community through your support of United Way. Your role is crucial to the success of your company's United Way campaign. Your challenge is to design or enhance a United Way campaign tailored to your company.
Your Goals are to:
- Increase the level of giving by your company's employees and corporation.
- Generate employee excitement about campaign participation.
- Educate employees on the United Way and its role as a community builder.
- Effectively use United Way campaign materials and other resources available.
Your Responsibilities are to:
- Ensure that the CEO endorses the United Way activities.
- Serve as the central resource for disseminating and collecting materials and contributions.
- Promote voluntary employee giving through payroll deduction.
- Provide information to all employees about United Way and its funded partners.
- Recognize and thank employees for giving and for their personal involvement with United Way.
- Review the results of your company's campaign with the CEO.
Your tools for running a Successful United Way Campaign can be found by navigating the menu on the left side of this page. But remember, the best tool is your passion for helping our community through United Way!
Thank you for making a difference in our community!